Saturday 24 November 2007

Food in TaMed Da

This is the biggest eateries on Aberystwyth Univesity campus, been satisfied with the food always...
This afternoon went to have lunch with friends after basketball, again the food which is fish in batter was ok and at reasonable price for me....For 3.2 pound is considerably worth it for fish and chips.....

BUT
The main argument of the day is not about the food, is one of the workers there..She is rather sensitive and wasn't friendly at all the moment we stepped into the restaurant, didn't greet us, but come to us directly and warned us not to eat outside food in the restaurant only because my friend was holding a bag from the food fair....Then it was my turn....I accidentally pass by some area which is not supposed to pass by, and trying find a way out ASAP, she then start shouted at me and ask me not to step into the no entry area, BUT only after I come out from there...

Food here are nice...workers often friendly except this women...Try to avoid her next time....

Service 4/10 just for today , is always above 7 withouth the women...
Food 7/10 reasonable food at reasonable price, couldn't ask for more....Dessert is nice as well...

No comments: